Valentine’s Day is ONE week away! How do you tell your significant other what you want for Valentine’s Day? I give my husband subtle hints here and there but I know he always struggles with picking the “right gift” to show his love. Lets be real…gifts don’t equal love! But I know he wants to get me something that I’d actually use/want. I’m not a “flowers or chocolate” type of girl- sorry, but it’s a waste of money especially when it’s the Valentine’s Day prices! So we’ve picked out practical, mostly inexpensive (a couple more expensive) Valentine’s Day gifts for her!
Valentine’s Day Gift Guide | For Her
1. I love my Yeti Tumbler so I was so excited when I saw these Yeti Wine Tumblers! They come in a 2-pack and will be perfect for around the pool, lake or even a picnic. The stainless steel and insulation of these tumblers keep wine at a perfect temperature! I have the white ones & I love them!
2. I 100% believe that our zodiac sign tells a lot about us! The fact that this Zodiac Necklace is gold, delicate, different and represents my zodiac sign…I’m obsessed!
3. This is Shannon’s favorite perfume! It smells so good!
4. Recently I purchased a face mask on Amazon and I love it! I’ve slept with it for 4 nights so far and it has helped me sleep. This Slip Silk Sleep Mask is made from the highest grade mulberry silk so it doesn’t tug or wrinkle delicate parts of the face.
5. Matt has these, Shannon has these and I (Allison) want them so bad! I used Matt’s Apple Air Pods for a whole day last week and I was obsessed! They are worth the investment and I’m hoping this is my Valentine’s Day present (hint, hint Matt!).
6. Since it’s freezing here in Michigan more months than not, I live in slipper and slipper socks. These Ellen Degeneres Love Slippers are too cute and only $16!
7. I love a good robe to get ready in but the robe I have is too thick and hot. Who wants to sweat when their doing their makeup?…not me! This light weight, knit robe is just what I’ve been looking for.
8. These blankets are all over Instagram but they are always over $200+. I don’t know about you but I have dogs so purchasing a $200 blanket isn’t in the cards. This Chunky Knit Blanket is the perfect color, large enough to actually cover up with and a great price.
9. This year we’re all about self-care! This Rose Quartz Roller plus Gua Sha Tool is great for reducing puffiness, helps relieve pressure and helps with blood circulation! It’s a nice little massage for the face too!
10. The Herbivore Botanicals natural beauty and wellness products are so good! With the dry, winter air, we need all of the hydration we can get. This Coco Rose Hydration Trio is an easy gift that she’ll definitely love!
11. My sister gave me this idea. She told me that her and her husband (my bro-in-law) want to start writing each other love letters instead of buying cards! This notebook would be a perfect gift to start your love letters. Such a sweet idea too! She will LOVE it.
12. I’ve been sneaker obsessed ever since I turned 30! These pink Nike sneakers are my most recent purchase and I love them because I can wear them with any neutral color outfit- whites, creams, grays, blacks…you name it!
What gift would you like for Valentine’s Day?