Valentine’s Day is almost a week away!
I don’t know about you guys, but Valentine’s is not one of those holidays I go all out for. I mean sure, I love a reason to celebrate love, but it certainly wouldn’t be my first pick of a holiday. We don’t really go all out, having just celebrated Christmas (and for Brandon & I, our birthdays), we like to keep it simple. Especially in the gift giving department.
With that being said, I still find it incredibly hard to shop for him! And according to our Instagram stories, you guys feel the same way. Why are men so hard to shop for?
Allison and I put together a little Valentine’s Day gift guide for him, in hopes that you will be able to find something for your man, quick and simple!
Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for Him
1. Anyone’s man a whiskey drinker? How cool are these Whisky Wedges for his glass? Love how they are not your typical whiskey ice cubes, definitely a fun gift to give to your man!
2. Okay, a little bit on the cheesy side, but it is Valentine’s Day after all. These stainless steel collar stays are the perfect VDay gift that is mushy, but not too much. And still practical!
3. One of Brandon’s favorite gifts to receive is a watch. He has a couple of these Nixon watches and they are his absolute favorite. Plus, they look incredibly chic.
4. If you haven’t heard the “Make Your Bed” speech, go listen to it! If your man needs a little motivation in his life, or likes a good book, we’d highly suggest picking this one up for him.
5. How cool is this stainless steel straight edge barber razor?! No doubt any man would love to use this to shave their face,….while all us women sit and watch in fear!
6. Why not prepare your guy for the warmer months ahead? A good grill set, always makes for a great gift idea if the guy in your house likes to grill basically every meal once the temps heat up.
7. Allison’s husband, Matt, says that the Apple Airpods are the best things ever. And while, I am not a guy, I can vouch for that. If your guy ever uses headphones, get him these. He will not be disappointed.
8. And to go along with those Whiskey cubes, this personalized whiskey decanter makes for a perfect gift! It is masculine, personal and practical!
9. If your husband is anything like mine, the dog comes first in your household. Brandon and Cooper have a bond like no other, so I love the idea of gifting him this Dog Breed Blueprint. They have every breed imaginable and you can even customize it with your dogs name!
10. Everyone needs a good pair of slide, even the men in our lives! These Nike slides would make a great addition to any mans wardrobe!