I’m officially 23 weeks pregnant which is exciting but terrifying at the same time. We have so much to do before the baby is born. Our baby prep has consisted of buying a couple outfits…that’s it! I am starting to freak out. Over the last few weeks I’ve been trying to finish my baby registry but it has been so hard! Much harder than I thought because I have no idea what we will need. Thankfully, I’ve had some amazing new and seasoned moms reach out with their must-have baby product recommendations. Who knew there was a “milk catcher” for the breast the baby is not breastfeeding on at the moment?! I didn’t!
Here are the top 10 baby product recommendations I’ve received:
- 4Moms MamaRoo – when I was a nanny at 18 years old I realized super fast that a moving “swing” was a must! This one is so cool and chic.
- Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump – I plan on breastfeeding but I had no idea that milk will leak from the other breast that is not being breastfed on. This allows for the milk to be caught from the other breast so the “liquid gold” doesn’t go to waste…genius!
- Love to Dream Swaddle – I still don’t know how to feel about swaddling- it seems so restricting. This Love to Dream swaddle allows for arm movement within the swaddle while still being secured. I’m still debating between the sleep sacks and this product though. Both seem great!
- Philips Advent Bottles – although I will be breastfeeding, it is super important to me to introduce a bottle immediately. These bottles are highly recommended and have great reviews too.
- Space Saver High Chair – it’s been highly recommended to not get a big high chair and to stick to one that I can attach to a chair. My nieces have always had this and I love it. Plus it’s transportable for a day at the Grandparents house ; )
- UPPAbaby Carseat– lightweight and not super bulky. This was the first thing I picked out and knew I needed.
- Fridababy NoseFrida – a doctor developed snot sucker!
- Dock-a-Tot – I know a lot of mom’s that use this and love it! This was highly recommended but my pediatrician doesn’t like it. I’m including it because there are mom’s that love it…every mom is different and every pediatrician is different.
- Breast Friend Nursing Pillow – my sister LOVES this thing!
- Bottle Drying Rack – I love that it is two tiered so it will take up less counter space.