Well February sure went fast!
We loved doing our Favorite Amazon Purchases last month, that we thought we would round up some of our favorites this month. Neither of us did a ton of shopping this month (I mean, it was a short month), but the few things we did purchase, we kind of loved.
We have some new clothing purchases that we love as well as a few products that we purchased and are currently obsessed with, so we hope you can find something you love as well!
Allison’s Favorite Finds
1. Headband– I’ve been adding to my hair collection over the last month. I can’t get enough of all of the headbands, scrunchies and barrettes! They are so cute & add something extra to your outfit.
2. Purple Sweater– I rarely find anything purple that I love but this sweater is such a great color! It comes in a few different colors including a pretty blue and a cream color. Definitely one of my favorites & perfect for spring!
3. Dare to Lead– I’m always looking for good self-improvement books. Although I’m not finished with it, it is pretty good so far! Leadership is so important regardless of what industry you are in.
4. Shea Moisture Body Wash– I’ve been on the hunt for non-toxic beauty products over the last year. Slowly but surely, I’m getting there. My most recent change has been my body wash, shampoo and conditioner. Shea Moisture products are pretty clean and I LOVE this body wash!
5. Jeans– I’m hit or miss when it comes to jeans. These boyfriend style jeans are my new favorite! They are thick, the perfect fit and sucks it all in. Plus they are super comfy & less than $35!
Shannon’s Favorite Finds
1. I don’t wear much jewelry, but this whole coin necklace trend is something I am totally here for. This Coin Necklace from Amazon is a great way to take part in the trend without having to spend a lot of money (only $19)!
2. The two skincare products on this list, I’m obsessed with, but this High Frequency Skin Therapy Machine is my ultimate favorite. I’ve been using it about 3x a week and have notice a huge difference in how long it takes my pimples to heal. For $37 it’s definitely a skincare product I would recommend!
3. These Adidas sneakers, I had my eye for a while, but I just wasn’t 100% sure I could pull them off. Brandon ended up gifting them to me for Valentine’s Day and I am so happy about it. They are definitely different than anything else I own, but I’m kind of into it.
4. I just purchased these Who What Wear heels from Target today, but I know I am going to live in them come the spring/summer. May just have to purchase the black pair as well 🙂
5. Another skincare product I purchased on a whim that I am totally happy about! It’s a Pore Vacuum and it works wonders! You do have to constantly move it around your face because the suction is strong and you will bruise. I’ve already noticed a huge difference in my pores…life saver.