Happy Wednesday Friends!
Like most people, we are constantly browsing Amazon in search of, well, really anything! We have a running “to buy” list, our favorite items that we purchase on a regular basis, as well as those impulse items we just can’t say no to.
Today, since the majority of the country is cozied up inside with nowhere to go, we thought we would round up some of the products that fall into all three of those categories . Hopefully you can enjoy the snow days by doing a little shopping and treating yourself to something special 🙂
Allison’s Amazon Favorites
1. Lip Sleeping Mask– I’m so over everything on my body being chapped, dry and flaky during the winter but the worst is definitely my lips. I’m so excited for this overnight lip mask.
2. Micellar Water– I am obsessed with micellar water! I purchased this brand for the first time in Europe and I love it! I use it after I wash my face & I can’t believe how much more makeup and dirt comes off!
3. Medical Medium Liver Rescue– The celery juice craze has been all over the internet and it’s all because of the Medical Medium! The liver is a huge part of your overall health including bloating, fatigue, acne, weight issues & etc. I’m excited to read more about it.
4. Blue Light Blocking Glasses– I love to wear glasses but I don’t need glasses technically! I love them though because they block out the blue light from my phone and computer since I’m on it WAY too much!
5. Down Jacket– the jacket taking over the internet and for good reason. It’s so cute and casual!
6. Humidifier– With the dry winter weather, my skin needs all the hydration it can get! A humidifier helps keep the skin moisturized. This is a great thing to have when you’re sick too- it helps you breathe easier.
8. Tongue Scraper– So this one time, I was told that “if you don’t brush/scrape your tongue, white hairs will grow on it”…OMG! That scared me so I scrape my tongue twice a day. Scrape your tongue people!
9. Scrunchies– Do you love hair accessories right now?! I do! Amazon is the best place to find all the hair accessories for a lot less money. 20 velvet scrunchies for $9…yes please!
10. Eye Mask– I wake up with puffy eyes and bags way too many days a week! My sleeping routine is all over the place so I’m trying this eye mask to help block out all light so I can go to sleep and stay asleep throughout the night.
Shannon’s Amazon Favorites
1. My friend told me about this workout brand on Amazon a while ago, but I recently rediscovered it. They have great pieces for incredibly reasonable prices. I just purchased this 3 pack of tanks for only $24! I’ll keep ya posted on how I like them once I’ve worn them a few times.
2.When I was home over Christmas, my little sister had this Mario Badescu Drying Lotion and I completely fell in love. I had another drying lotion I was pretty in love with, but this one knocks that one out of the park and on top of that it’s only $17!
3. Forever on a mission to balance my hormones! I had received The Beauty Chef cookbook as a Christmas gift and I must say, it is the prettiest cookbook I have ever seen! It is pretty intense, so I have yet to make anything from it, but I’m excited to eventually do so!
4. I’ve raved about W3ll People before (and have even got Allison on board with their products) and this Narcissist Foundation Stick is one of my favorites from them. I’ve ordered it twice now, so needless to say it’s an Amazon must for me!
5. Tidying-up seems to be all the rage right now and I’m not entirely mad about it. I’ve heard great things about The Home Edit book, so I’m adding it to my cart in hopes that it will inspire me tidy-up ever more 🙂
6. So this Conair Facial Sauna…it’s so so good! I’m not sure when we first got it, I imagine I was in high school, but somehow it managed to come to Arizona with me. I recently rediscovered it and have been using it on a semi-regular basis. I was going to purchase a newer one, but this one had the best reviews on Amazon, so I’m just going to stick with it until it dies.
7. Unite Texturizing Spray is another Amazon staple for me. I have suuuuper fine hair and need all the texture I can get! This is the only hair product I’ve used that I absolutely love. It provides amazing texture without weighing my hair down. It is a little pricey (for what I spend on hair products), but I think it is totally worth it!
8. I talked about this a bit on IG Stories, but I had seen this Natural Calm supplement on several of my favorite health/wellness blogs and finally decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did because it is now my favorite part of my nighttime routine. It’s not only delicious, but it really is calming as well!
9. Olly Vitamins are forever my favorite. I’ve tried pretty much every type they have and these sleep ones are some of my fave! I had originally bought them for my husband, but he, for some reason, didn’t want to try them. I took them and quickly got hooked! Their Women’s Multi is also a go-to for me!
10. Anyone a Real Housewives fan? Remember when Caroline from RHONJ (like forever ago) admitted to shaving her face and everyone thought it was weird? Well it’s officially a thing now and I am here for it. These Twinkle Razors make it incredibly easy and they are super affordable! Fair warning though, the first time you shave your face, it will feel incredibly weird afterwards!
What are some of your Amazon Favorites at the moment?