Halfway through the year already! Since June is coming an end (I still can’t believe I’m writing that), we are back with our favorite finds of the month. I (Allison) have officially started to buy baby clothes since we finally know the gender (a BOY!). Shannon is purchasing all the fun things from self-important items to a super cute bathing suit that can be turned into the perfect body suit.
Check out all of our June Favorite Finds for the month below!
Shannon’s Favorite Finds
- A couple of weeks ago, I talked about the importance of gut health and how it may be a contributing factor in hormonal acne. Since learning all about this, I’ve been making a point to get in more gut friendly foods/drinks into my diet. This Health-Ade Kombucha is by far my favorite way of doing just that. It’s so good!
- My friend has been raving about The Book of She and from what she has said it sounds like an amazing read. I picked it up at the beginning of the month, but have just recently started it. It’s all about harnessing your feminine power and I’m excited to dive in.
- I had been needing a toner to add to my skin care routine and have heard great things about this one. I picked it up at Target recently and I am absolutely loving it. It leaves my skin feeling incredibly refreshed.
- This was a total influenced purchase, but one I am very happy about! A blogger we follow on Instagram, @everydaypursuits, had been raving about this Aerie bathing suit and how perfectly it doubles as a bodysuit. I love a good bodysuit, especially one that doubles as a bathing suit! This one did not disappoint.
- True Roots is an old purchase, but one I’ve been using more and more as of late. There are so many good recipes in here! The Lime Rice recipe, I make on a pretty much weekly basis at this point. And this grilled chicken with peach compote that we enjoyed on our date night at home, was incredibly delicious as well!
Allison’s Favorite Finds
- I am loving H&M lately. I go through phases of loving it and not being able to find anything. This sun hat was perfect for the beach today and kept the sun out of my face and shoulders. It has more of a structured, thicker feel compared the traditional floppy beach hats.
- Just purchased these strappy sandals for a dinner and I love them! I’m not a fan of high heeled shoes in the summer time so I thought these were the perfect combination of dressy but summer casual. The nude color is a great color too!
- This isn’t a maternity dress but it can be worn as one or not. I have a hard time with jersey dresses because I don’t like anything that is even remotely sheer or thin. This is thick and has a great stretchy material. Seriously the best jersey dress I’ve ever tried on.
- My first set of baby clothes I bought and I love them! These little sets are organic cotton & seriously feel like the most comfortable material. They come in a 3 pack of long sleeved body suits and a 3 pack of leggings. I told you I’m obsessed with H&M right now. Their organic cotton baby clothes are my favorite so far!
- Pretty sure this is the only deodorant right now that is working for me. I’m not sure if it’s hormones or what but nothing works. This unscented Primal Paste deodorant has been doing the trick lately and I finally don’t stink!