We are back with our second gift guide for the season, Holiday Gift Guide For Him.
The second most requested gift guide was, without a doubt, gifts for the men in your life! Men are always the hardest to shop for. Whether it’s your dad, brother, husband, brother-in-law, they always seem to stump us. We’ve rounded up a TON of gifts below for this holiday gift guide for him. Then broke them down into 4 different categories. There is one for the guy who loves the outdoors, the guy who loves to cook, the guy who loves his fashion and lastly the guy who loves technology. So we are hoping you can find something for all the men on your list!
Our first gift guide, 50 gifts under $50, also includes some budget friendly gift ideas for men!
Holiday Gift Guide | For Him
For the Foodie
Allison’s fiancé is a chef, so if there is one thing he knows it’s what a foodie wants/needs. This part of our Holiday Gift Guide for him is all about the man in your life who loves to cook. If you have a man in your life, whether it’s a dad, husband or brother, and they like to be in the kitchen, these gifts are for them!
- A mortar and pestle is an absolute foodie necessity. Used to crush up spices and fresh herbs, it’s the ideal tool to add maximum flavor to any dish.
- If the foodie in your like is also a techie, this Sous Vide is for him. This kitchen tool heats up fast and works with bluetooth or anywhere with wifi….win-win.
- Another kitchen necessity, this grater would make the perfect, yet practical gift for anyone guy who loves to cook. And at only $12 it would make a great stocking stuffer!
- An “as seen on TV” gift that really is practical. The “Ove” Glove is a fun gift for any of the men in your life who spend time in the kitchen or at the barbeque.
- Food Lovers Companion is a must for anyone who is a cook. It is a reference guide updated for way we eat today, that any foodie would love to receive.
- The French Rolling Pin. A fun, fancier, yet practical take on the traditional rolling pin.
- Any chef knows the importance of a good knife. The foodie/cook in your like would truly appreciate this Shun Classic Hollow-Ground Santoku Knife.
- If the man in your life is the one to cook the turkey on Thanksgiving day, or really any type of, this Thermapen is a must have for them.
- A hand held blender is always nice to have on hand. Any person who likes to cook will appreciate not having to pull out a large blender when needed. This hand held blender will do the trick.
- There are few things better than a brick oven pizza. This pizza stone is kind of a gift for the cook in your life as well as yourself, because….pizza.
For the Outdoors Man
Most guys have an outdoorsy side to them, so why not tap into that this holiday season? Any of these gifts in our holiday gift guide for him, would be well received for the men in your life who like to be outdoors!
- If any of the men in your life like to camp, this Izola Torch Lantern is a must have for them. It’s a lantern and flashlight in one, with an added bonus of a built-in bottle opener.
- What man doesn’t need a flannel in his life? Love that this one has a built in hood! It comes in 16 different color combinations and is only $25…so you could even buy him 2 🙂
- A nice pair of leather gloves always makes for a good Christmas gift. But if your man is more of an outdoorsy guy than into his fashion, stick with this pair of Carthart Leather Gloves.
- Having music on hand is always a good idea. This Portable Solar Speaker is the ideal gift for the outdoorsy guys. Easily connect to bluetooth and can go anywhere.
- If the man you are buying for likes to hike or go camping and often finds himself without phone service these Text and Location Communicator is a great gift idea!
- This Carthart backpack will hold anything the outdoorsy man in your life needs it to hold! It’s rain resistance and even has a compartment for the laptop.
- Every man wants a Yeti in his life. This Yeti Rambler is a great way to do just that without spending a ton of money.
- Again, with the Yeti. This Yeti Cooler is definitely a splurge worthy item. So if you are in need of a big gift for your man, this is definitely it.
For the Dapper Man
Both of our husbands are pretty into their fashions, so we feel pretty well versed in this part of our holiday gift guide for him. When you have a man in your life who puts effort into what he wears and what he looks like, you can rarely go wrong with these items as gifts!
- Every man needs a good dopp kit. This Izola Canvas Shave Kit the perfect one for those stylish men in your life! It comes in 7 different designs, but the Dapper one definitely fits this category perfectly.
- Cologne is always on my to-buy list for my husband and this Chanel Bleu is on of his favorites. There are few things better than a man that smells good!
- A Wool-Blend coat is something every man, who is into his style, should have. This specific one is a classic cut and color, won’t break the bank and he’ll be able to wear it for years to come.
- Safety Razors always make a good gift. It’s something that will be used regularly and is a little more fun than your typical razor.
- Men who are into fashion tend to really appreciate a good watch. This black and gold one is a little different than most watches, but still a classic that could be worn with anything.
- A tie clip is a great way to give a personalized gift to the man who is into fashion. You can easily find one that can be engraved or ones that have sayings on them, like this Izola Brass Tie Clip.
- A classic pair of dark wash jeans is a must-have for a well-rounded wardrobe. Your guy will definitely appreciate the versatility of a good pair of jeans.
- As women, we can appreciate a good pair of expensive shoes, so why not gift that to your man? A nice pair of shoes (these boots are a great option) can completely transform an outfit and provide a sense of confidence, that they will no doubt appreciate.
- One thing you can never go wrong with, for the stylish man in your life, is a brand new button-up. There are so many prints/patterns and colors available, it will be easy to find one for all the men on your list.
For the Tech Obsessed
Tech toys are probably the most fun to receive, so we couldn’t leaven them out of our holiday gift guide for him. Even when they are practical, there is still something that makes receiving a tech gift exciting. These are some tech ideas that we think the men in our lives (and yours!) would love to receive this holiday.
- A wireless charging station is a very practical tech gift. But it does provide a gathering spot for all the technology he already has.
- This will be a very popular gift this year. The Ring Doorbell allows you to watch over your house without being home. It’s a great gift for the men that provides a sense of security for the whole house.
- Who wouldn’t want a drone for Christmas?! No doubt this Drone with HD Camera will provide the techie guy in your life with endless hours of entertainment.
- Who doesn’t need a selfie stick these days? This Smartphone Gimbal is the perfect gift for anyone who loves to document their lives on their phones.
- Nintendo Switch might not be a practical gift, but it is a fun one! Every guy has a bit of a kid inside them, so no doubt they would appreciate this!
- A GoPro is always a good gift idea! It’s a great way to document everything from vacations to outdoor excursions.
- Everyone needs a pair of bluetooth speakers these days and the Apple AirPods seem to be the go-to at the moment. They’ll make a great gift and will get a lot of use.