August is coming to an end, so we are back with our Favorite Finds of the month.
To be honest, we haven’t really done a ton of shopping as of late. Guess it isn’t just high on our to-do list. However, we have come across a few things that we thought were worth sharing.
What are some of your favorites finds of this month?
Shannon’s Favorite Finds
1. Brand and I are headed to Kauai next month, so I’ve been doing a little shopping for some pieces to wear while we there. Bought this adorable Linen Set for like 80% off. I haven’t received it yet, so I’m not 100% sure, but I’m crossing my fingers it is as cute in person!
2. As I work my way out of this funk I seem to be in, I’ve been making it a point to write in my Five Minute Journal every.single.day. If you don’t have one, I HIGHLY suggest picking one up. It’s a great and quick way to make sure you get a little gratitude in each day.
3. Last year I was getting my nails done about twice a month with the dip nail polish. Eventually, though my nails got so weak that I decided to stop. I recently purchased this Essie Gel Couture as a substitute and could not be happier! It stays on for quite some time and I feel much better about it then the dip.
4. When I was home in July, my mom gave me The Nightingale to read and you guys, it is so so good! I thought it was going to take me forever to finish when I started it at the beginning of the month, but I’m so close to finishing it already. Highly recommend, if you are in need of a book!
5. This Keurig Milk Frother has become my absolute favorite thing as of late. I had been going through a major Starbucks phase that I needed to kick, so I started frothing Nut Pods in this and I could not be any happier with my mornings right now. I dream about it before bed.
Allison’s Favorite Finds
1. This isn’t a maternity dress but it perfect for maternity or not. This ruched midi bodycon dress is comfortable, past the knees and looks cute under a blazer, denim/leather jacket or kimono. Comes in 19 colors too!
2. I’ve always been obsessed with blazers but this season I’m really loving the oversized blazers more than ever! This H&M blazer is such a good oversized, men’s fit blazer but fits perfectly in the shoulders. It’s true to size.
3. Aerie underwear are my favorites! I always stock up on underwear when Aerie runs their specials and right now they are 10 for $35! Literally can’t beat the price or quality.
4. This is my life now- nursing bras and baby products…who am I?! Lol! Now that I have colostrum consisting leaking out of my breasts I need to wear some sort of bra at nighttime. I’ve heard that the Bravado Body Silk nursing bra is the most comfortable so I’m going to give it a try- it gets delivered today so stayed tuned!
5. I’ve been searching for a good leopard pump that isn’t too high and looks chic versus “I’m trying to be 21 years old again”. These leopard pumps from H&M are the perfect heel height and so comfortable. Plus they’re $24.99!