So, as of yesterday, it is officially fall! Cheers to that!
As September comes to an end, we are wrapping up the month by sharing some of the things we’ve purchased this past month\. As it seems to be the theme lately though, we haven’t purchased a ton, so some of the items are on our to-buy list for the coming month.
What were some of your favorite finds this month?
Shannon’s Favorite Finds
- I finally caved about bought these Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops and to be honest, I am 100% glad I did! I’ve read that they are best used on the face, so that is the only place I have yet to use them, but they worked incredibly well. You just mix a few drops in with your lotion and you’re good to go. Plus it’s a clean product…win-win!
- Last Christmas, I got this exact hat in a tan color (see here). It is one of my favorite pieces, so I thought adding the black version would be perfect for fall! It’s out of stock until 9/28, but I’ll definitely be keeping an eye out for it.
- So last month in our Favorite Finds post, I talked about how much I love my Keurig milk frother. Well jokes on me because it literally broke like the next day. I needed a quick replacement and ordered this handheld one off of Amazon for like $13. It requires a little more work from me, but at the price (compared to the Keurig), I can handle it. Plus it gets the job done just as well…if not better.
- After seeing this pin on Pinterest, I had to snag these bats for my Halloween decor. I am debating between putting them up in the dining room or our hallway. TBD, but either way, I’m excited for them!
- I know we all have fall on our minds, but I couldn’t pass up sharing this dress. I wanted a cute little dress for our vacation and this specific one popped up on my Amazon home page like 3 days before we left. So, I decided to just go for it and am pleasantly surprised with my purchase. For only $25 it fit incredibly well and was the perfect dress to throw on and go while out and about exploring the cute little towns in Kauai.
Allison’s Favorite Finds
- Since it’s officially fall, sweaters is all I’m hoping I’ll be wearing over the next month! Dusters/cardigans are the only thing I can stock up on that I will be able to fit into while pregnant and then post pregnancy. This striped cardigan is so cute and looks great with a pair of white sneakers or dressed up a bit. It’s only $27.99 too!
- I love a great leopard….well, anything! These leopard ankle boots are the perfect height and I love that they are a little on the darker brown/carmel side! My favorite way to wear animal prints is on via my feet.
- If you saw our post on “5 Binge-Worthy TV Shows to Watch with Him“, you’ll know that Matt & I love the show The Chef Show. Roy Choi is the co-star of that show but also a great, great chef. His cookbook, L.A. Son, is great too!
- Anyone else obsessed with matching loungewear/sleepwear! I used to think (in my 20’s) that it was so “old” to have matching PJ’s- it’s definitely not! I love a plain colored jogger set, especially this color (pants & hoodie) and this one is under $25 from H&M!
- My “OG” brow pencil! I’ve tried to use other ones but no thank you! They don’t work as well. This is my absolute favorite brow pencil and doesn’t leave that “overdone” look. I use the color Ebony.