We say it at the end of every month, but for real, where did this month go? Where did summer go? How is it already August?! Time can slow down any time now.
Since it is the end of the month we are back with our Favorite Finds for this month of July. To be honest, neither of us shopped very much this month. A lot of these items are on our lists though! We’ve had our eye on them and will hopefully be purchasing sooner rather than later.
Check out all of our Favorite Finds below!
Shannon’s Favorite Finds
- Summer of ’69 was my August book from our Summer Reading post. I just finished it this past weekend and I absolutely loved it! Elin Hilderbrand never disappoints with her beach reads, but this was her first period piece, so I was a little skeptical. She killed it though and I’m so happy I read it.
- I honestly have not bought any new clothes in a while and for some reason this Classic Hoodie is one piece that caught my eye. I’m thinking that it is the color that I’m drawn to, but one can never have too many cozy sweatshirts. Oh and it’s on sale for like $28. Anyone else ready for fall fashion?
- I had purchased this Hyaluronic Acid a few years back, but recently repurchased it on Amazon Prime Day. So happy I did because this stuff is so so good! I use it before bed every night under my moisturizer. When I need some extra hydration I put it on followed-up by this mask. I swear when I wake up my skin is so plump! Highly recommend, especially for the price.
- Another piece that has recently caught my eye, but that I have yet to purchase. I love a bodysuit and this Lace Trim Bodysuit with the lace detail and soft pink color is no exception. It’s the perfect piece for this disgustingly hot weather here in phoenix, but will also be a great layering piece when the cooler temps finally do hit!
- Brandon bought this Muscle Stimulator while back for his lower back and keep meaning to include it on my favorite things! This thing is less than $30 and such a game changer! Everytime I use it, any muscle or back I have feels instantly better. There are 6 different types of massages to choose from, you can select the intensity as well as the duration. If you have any sort of back pain, I’d highly recommend checking this out.
Allison’s Favorite Finds
- I had this Waterpik in my cart during Amazon Prime Day and forgot to check out…ugggghhhh! I’m ordering this Waterpik ASAP because my dentist highly recommended it.
- Recently on our Instagram stories Shannon asked for foundation recommendations. Her sister said she loved the Maybelline Fit Me Dewy + Smooth so I decided to give it a try…I’m more of a drug store makeup brand kind of girl. It’s super lightweight but still covers really well. I love it!
- I’m definitely in maternity clothes now or at least clothes that are super, super stretchy! I was on the hunt for a simple dress to wear to a meeting and I found this black dress maternity dress at Target that I love. I bought it in the animal print version too!
- Years ago I had a great jean jacket but lost it…so sad! I’ve finally replaced it with this jean jacket from Old Navy. A good jean jacket is always a must especially for the spring and summer months- it goes with everything!
- We’ve had this duvet cover for a while but needed to replace it- it had a rip in it from our lovely pup! I finally replaced it and I love the material and how simple it is. Plus the zipper bottom is so much easier than the buttons & it’s less than $40!