Remember back in January when we were all complaining about how slow the month felt? Can we go back to that? I’m honestly in disbelief that April is already over.
But enough about that, today we are back with our Favorite Finds of the month. We’ve made some really great purchases this past month including some denim shorts that are actually a great length and the first perfume that is 100% transparent about their ingredients!
Hope everyone’s week is off to a great start!
Allison’s Favorite Finds
- Love a good denim dress! I included this in our spring dress newsletter but it’s too good to not share again. I love that it’s not a button-up denim dress and it has a more girly look to it.
- Milla + Ella Nail Polish & Nail Polish Remover: Slowly but surely I am switching all of my beauty and skincare products to more clean products which includes nail polish! I haven’t used nail polish since I found out I was pregnant so I’m excited that I can finally paint my nails without feeling totally guilty about it.
- This is the first perfume that is 100% transparent about their ingredients. It is also the first fragrance that is EWG Certified too! I purchased the discovery set ($20) so I can figure out which scent I love- honestly they all smell great!
- Living in slides all summer long! Especially these white slides that will go with everything.
- I love throw pillows but I also don’t like to spend a lot of money on them. These velvet ones from World Market are a perfect and only $9.99! They come in a ton of colors too.
- Not sure if it’s my age or what but I love matching pajama sets. These are my favorite pajamas but in the summer version! Going to live in these all summer. They’re so comfy, soft and flattering.
Shannon’s Favorite Finds
- I featured this bathing suit on Friday’s post, but I just had to reiterate just how much I love it. For the $17.99 price tag it’s a great suit and the cutest print. I also wore it as a bodysuit with denim shorts and a black sheer blouse, a look that will be my go-to all summer.
- Speaking of denim shorts, this pair from Abercrombie are by far the best I’ve found in a long time. They are high waist AND a good length! They don’t show your butt which, to me, is all I want when it comes to denim shorts.
- I haven’t yet purchased this Summer Fridays mask, but I’ve seen a lot about it on social media lately about how it has helped people with their acne. It’s currently in my cart and will definitely be purchased this week, so I’ll keep you posted on how I like it.
- This past weekend, both my sisters had this Leave In Conditioner and I used it several times. The smell alone was enough to sell me on it, but both my sisters love it and from what I could tell I loved it to. Another item right into my cart!
- For Easter, Brandon had put these Affirmators cards in my Easter Basket and I thought it was the cutest gift. He brought up how he thought I would like them because of my Love Language. He was right 🙂
- Okay, this is a little weird, but I bought these toothbrushes from Target, they are $.99 and I love them. Lol. They are super soft and oddly enough I find them aesthetically pleasing sitting in my bathroom.