Doesn’t it just feel like Mother’s Day was a few days ago? Well Father’s Day is right around the corner and we are sharing our Father’s Day Gift Guide. This year picking gifts out for Father’s Day with Matt in mind is so fun! Next year is going to be Matt’s first Father’s Day and I’m already loving picking out gifts for him. Matt is the type of guy that never ever wants gifts bought for him- he is one of the most selfless people I’ve ever met. If your hubby or guy in your life is like mine then you know how much they need to be spoiled sometimes. These gifts are great for your Dad too!
Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Apple Air Pods – Everyone that I know that has air pods absolutely loves them. They’re used so much, they’re worth every penny!
- Yeti Hopper Cooler – We use a cooler so much and we’ve had the same one for 10+ years. They are something that never “go bad” & are never outdated. This 23 can cooler is normally $300 but is currently 20% off.
- Weber Grill – When it comes to cooking things, I always take Matt’s advice. He absolutely loves his simple charcoal grill and will never go to anything different. It’s simple, inexpensive and has the perfect smokey flavor.
- Callaway Golf Balls – These are normally $25 each but for a limited-time buy 3 boxes for $45 total! Such a great deal for the golf lover.
- Waterproof Speaker – Perfect for the dad that loves to listen to music, podcasts or sports radio really loud…haha!
- Birkenstock Sandals – Usually Birkenstocks are well over $100 but these Birkenstocks are wipeable, lightweight and only $40…win!
- Anthony Bourdain Remembered – Anthony Bourdain is definitely beloved- everyone I know loves him! This book is collection of his widespread impact he made on so many people. Recently released on May 28th, 2019.
- Makita Cordless Drill – For the handyman that needs an upgraded drill. This is a great drill…according to Matt.