Happy Monday Friends!
Allison is headed back to Michigan after a productive weekend in Phoenix and we are ready to hit the ground running this month/season!
Today we are back with our 11 Things post…aka our favorite post. Sharing all of what we’ve been up to and what has been on our mind as of late.
Hope you all have a great week!
11 Things With Allison
- Spent the last few days in Arizona and headed back to Michigan. Can’t wait to get home but NOT looking forward to the never ending winter weather!
- We got so much stuff done so it was a very productive trip!
- Every night in Arizona, we were in bed by 9pm. Does that mean we are getting older?
- We had a little day of hiccups- I thought my dog (Neko) was going to have to be put to sleep because he had a few bad seizures. So we had to cancel our photoshoot in the middle of it because I was crying too much. Then Shannon got the worst food poisioning- it was a rough day!
- Can’t wait to snuggle Neko!
- Seasonal depression is a real thing! Either this is the worst Michigan weather we’ve had in a long, long time or I’m just getting too old for it. The cold, the gray, the wet….OVER IT!
- I had an impulse moment and chopped my hair! This is the shortest my hair has been since Middle School. I’m still getting used to it…I like it. But I think I’m ready to grow it back out.
- Started watching the show “Americans” on Amazon Prime (FX Show)- it’s a pretty good show!
- I REALLY want to redo our living room & “office” area! It’s too dark, I’m over the colors. I need something new, more cozy but sleek. I’m love the “Copehagen” style right now (if that’s even a thing).
- I finally purchased a fiction book to read, “The Proposal”. It’s been years & years since I’ve read a fiction book so I’m excited to relax and get lost in it.
- Did I mention I can’t wait to snuggle Neko?!….& Matt!
11 Things With Shannon
- Allison and I had such a productive weekend (just a few hiccups) and it just goes to show we’d be so much better off with The Middle Edit if we lived in the same state!
- I had my first experience with food poisoning last week. That shit is not fun. I pray I never have to experience that again!
- Every time Allison visits I am very aware of how much Brandon and I eat out. Every time she leaves I try to work on it. It only lasts about a week or two.
- I know it’s boring to talk about the weather, but March is the reason you can’t move out of Arizona. The beyond perfect weather just sucks you right in.
- I gave up on The Productivity Project. I’ll finish it eventually, but like I said last month, it’s just not a book I want to curl up with at the end of the day.
- The new book I picked up is “Another Woman’s Husband“. I’m not too far into it, but so far so good.
- I am going to try this whole intermittent fasting thing. I’m a little nervous, but excited. Have you tried?
- I recently started New Girl on Netflix. I’m loving it. It’s the perfect show to throw on when you don’t want to fully pay attention.
- Speaking of shows, Allison and I attempted to watch Yummy Mommies on Netflix. Pretty sure we killed A LOT of brain cells. Would not recommend.
- I organized my linen closet last month and I now want to organize every drawer/cupboard in my house.
- Oh and just because I love her post so much…if you haven’t read Tasha’s 3 Ways to Make the Most of Your 30s post, you NEED to. It is so spot on!