You guys, 15 days until Christmas! How is that even possible?!
We are back today with another 11 Things post! I think this is one of our favorite posts to do each month. It’s fun getting to share what is happening in our live and what is currently on our mind with you guys without having to go into crazy detail about it all. If you missed any of our past 11 Things, you can read them on this page. But without further ado :)……..
11 Things with Allison
- Wonder what happens behind the scenes of photoshoots? Well…while we were shooting this picture, we were made fun of by 8 year olds because we had a Christmas tree in the middle of the desert. Ooohhhh children!
- I can’t believe Christmas is in 15 days. Crazy!
- Matt and I snuck away to NYC for a couple days to soak in all of the Christmas cheer. I love it here during Christmas but Matt is kind of a Grinch! He’s working on it. His heart is growing by the minute…LOL!
- Speaking of Matt….he is snoring so loud next to me! 12 years of living together and I had him trained to not snore but now that he travel a lot…it’s back. HELP!
- The new FAO Schwarz toy store in NYC is so cool! Definitely a must-see! I wish I was a kid again. Glad I have my nieces to shop for!
- I just realized that next weekend, we are headed to Chicago for a couple days to do more Christmas stuff. I’m definitely getting my Christmas fix. Shannon and I are dragging Matt and Brandon along. They are going to love it so much! Haha!
- My favorite Christmas tradition is baking cookies– I still haven’t this year! ! Need to add it to my to-do list ASAP!
- Just typing “to-do” list triggered me! I have soooo much on my to-do list that has to be put on hold until Wednesday..I feel so guilty & anxious about it! Ugggghhhh!
- I finished the 2nd season of Marvelous Mrs. Maisel– I love, love, love that show! It is on my top 3, for sure.
- Shannon & I put a post up last week about our natural skin care routine and I couldn’t be happier with my choice to switch! I love how hydrated my face feels in this dry, winter weather.
- We have been putting up gift guides over the past few weeks which I have loved! More coming this week…stay tuned!
11 Things with Shannon
- I am so excited for Christmas, but man has it came quickly! I feel like I still have so much to do and no time to do it.
- My birthday is next weekend and I’m also in awe of the fact that I am going to be 32. You guys, where is the time going?!
- Just watched Crazy Rich Asians last night. I was not a fan of the book, but thought it would make a great movie. Totally disappointed. I felt like the main girl was not a great actress and it was too choppy. Anyone else feel the same?
- I have been so busy lately and have felt like I’ve had no time for anything (there is a pattern here with time, I need to work on that), but Brandon has literally been a saving grace with all his help around the house. I’m so beyond grateful!
- So excited for our quick trip to Chicago in two weeks! It’ll be fun to experience a little bit of Christmas in the city with Allison and Matt.
- Also, incredibly excited to head back to Michigan for Christmas, however I’m pretty sure I am not prepared for the cold.
- I’ve also noticed that I have a very poor collection of sweaters. I don’t really wear them all that often, but they could definitely use an upgraded.
- If you are looking for a book to read, I just finished The Paris Wife and would highly recommend it. Definitely going on my favorite books list.
- Every year I think about doing Christmas cards, but it seems strange with just Brandon and I, so I think I just need to give up until we have kids.
- I have been loving putting up all our Holiday content and kind of sad about the fact that it is almost all over with. Oh well lots of great content coming for the New Year!
- Brandon and I have never spent a Christmas with our dogs. It makes me so sad when I think about it. Ha! But we always head back to Michigan and they have to stay in Phoenix 🙁
Hope you all have a wonderful week!