Happy November Everyone and Happy Election Day!
We are back with another 11 Things Part 5 post today (you can read last months 11 Things here)! It’s so fun doing these types of posts and being able to share, on a brief, but more personal level, what is going on in each of our lives as well as share things that are currently on our minds.
11 Things with Allison
- I feel terrible! I am really, really, really hoping that I do not have the flu that is going around. Ugggghhh!
- Today is Election Day! I could not be more nervous. Even if I have to crawl inside, I’m going to vote regardless of how I feel! I have to. I’ll wear a mask, don’t worry. You can find your polling location here.
- I have been loving that some of my favorite bloggers have been using their platform to get people out to vote! It is refreshing to see people get involved.
- I’m definitely not a football fan BUT this weekend we went to the U of M game and it was fun! I always forget how much I like watching football in person.
- Matt and I still need to get married! Our August wedding was skipped but our goal was to do it before the end of the year…we still have no idea when. Why is this so hard for us?!
- It is supposed to snow here in Michigan this week. I swear every year we have 2 weeks of fall and then we go straight to snow.
- For the next 5 months or so you will see me in big sweaters and sweaters socks, it is pretty much my standard attire from November to the beginning of April.
- I’ve been obsessed with 2 nail polish colors this season; light gray with silver sparkles on top or burnt orange with gold sparkles on top. The gold sparkles from Essie are so so so good!
- My anxiety has been at an all time high lately. I’ve been taking CBD Oil at night time (& sometimes during the day) to calm me down, I love it!
- I need to start working out again. That will help too! Every time I go long periods of time without working out, I’m always forced back to it because of anxiety. Why do I ever stop going?!
- Since the time change on Sunday, Shannon and I are now 2 hours behind instead of 3 hours. I’m so excited about that!
11 Things With Shannon
- Still recovering from my weekend in MI. It’s always so hard to get back on track, even from just a quick trip.
- I’ve been attending a lot of networking events lately and I’m shocked to say that I actually enjoy it! It’s been so great meeting new/inspiring women.
- Just started watching Riverdale yesterday. I’m on episode 6 and I’m pretty sure I’ve been sucked in.
- I just purchased this new oil from Young Living that is supposed to be great for balancing hormones. I’m so excited to try it! Here’s hoping it works and is a miracle for my acne.
- I spent the entire 4 hour flight back to Phoenix reading my book. It went extremely fast and I was very surprised by that.
- The book I’m reading is The Paris Wife. It’s a fictional story about Ernest Hemingway and his wife living in Paris. It is so so good!
- Brandon and I will be spending Thanksgiving all by ourselves this year and I can’t decide if I’m happy or sad about that. Ha!
- Speaking of, I honestly cannot believe the holidays are pretty much here. It’s always bittersweet because I definitely look forward to them, but it just gets here so.damn.quick
- Allison mentioned that her anxiety is at an all time high and I’ve been feeling the same. Maybe somethings in the air. Maybe I need to get on that CBD oil.
- I’ve still been drinking celery juice every morning and I’m thinking it’s something I’ll stick to for a long while! Any bloat I had is pretty much gone and I’ve lost 5lbs since starting it last month. I haven’t seen a huge difference in my skin, but I feel like it’s still been worth it.
- GET OUT AND VOTE TODAY!