Happy Friday Friends! We have officially made it to the weekend!
We are back with another 11 Things post today (you can read last months 11 Things here) ! It’s so fun doing these types of posts and being able to share, on a brief, but more personal level, what is going on in each of our lives as well as share things that are currently on our minds. You guys seem to love it as well, so as long as the good feedback keeps coming, we’ll keep posting them 🙂
11 Thing with Shannon…
- I’m once again headed back to Michigan for the weekend and rather excited about it.
- I just realized the last time we did an 11 Things post, I was also headed back to Michigan
- Allison and I have a weekend planned of all things The Middle Edit and I’m excited to get started.
- We haven’t worked together (like not on the phone) since our launch in June!
- I just purchased my first all natural foundation. I went with W3ll People Narcissist Foundation Stick. It had great reviews, so I’m excited to test it out.
- I also purchased DIM supplements to help with my acne…I’ve read several things stating that it helps immensely with hormonal acne. I’m skeptical, but willing to give it a shot at this point.
- Just finished Crazy Rich Asians the other day. I hate to say it, but I didn’t love it. I do however think it will make an awesome movie, so I do still want to see that.
- Brandon and I just finished the latest season of Suits. I wasn’t sure they’d be able to keep it up with Mike and Rachel (because, ya know, she became a Princess in real life) gone, but they actually did a really good job and I’m excited for the next one.
- We had an especially low energy day last week and I’ve been keeping track of my cycle with the Flo app, so I went back to the same week last month and realized I had marked the same day as having super low energy….I found that fascinating. Ha!
- Fall guys. We got a hint of it this week in Arizona when it rained all day and man I can.not.wait for the cooler temps to get here. So over summer.
- And on that note, I am more than excited to experience a bit of fall this weekend in MI. Only 67 degrees on Saturday (enter dancing emoji girl)!
11 Things with Allison…
- I have been binge watching Quantico, it is SUCH a good show!
- So excited to have Shannon in Michigan this weekend…lots of TME stuff planned.
- But we have a wedding to go to on Saturday so we might need to reframe from our usual cocktail intake (haha!)
- Our boat gets put into storage this weekend so summer is officially over but I’m super ready for fall!
- Speaking of fall, it’s Hocus Pocus season! My brother just told me, at 29 years old, that he is so scared of this movie. He says that my sister and I tortured him as a child by watching it on repeat, haha oops!
- Speaking of Halloween, there is a costume that I really really want to wear this year but it’s kind of creepy! I’m even freaked out wearing it. It’s from a popular HULU show. Any guesses?
- Contemplating Botox. Still not sure about it, just yet. I got lectured by my sister about it for 10 minutes…thats what big sisters are for, right?!
- 46 more days (November 6th) until the 2018 Midterm Elections…mark your calendars and vote, vote, vote!
- It has been a little over 3 months since launching The Middle Edit and I have wrote every single post in bed, including this one. I literally can’t write anywhere else.
- Yesterday, I bought the cutest crew socks in the dollar section (by the front doors) at Target. 4 pairs for $3, good quality and good patterns! I love to show off my crew socks with booties 😉
- I wore the Schmidts natural deodorant the whole time we were in Europe, in 80+ degree weather and it definitely didn’t work! It is fine when I’m not sweating but the moment I start to sweat, I stink! Definitely will be sticking to the Primal Pit Paste deodorant but thinking about trying out the Native brand too.
As you read above, we will be together all weekend, so be sure to follow along with us on Instagram to see all the fun behind the scenes stuff for what we have planned these coming months.