Part 10 of 11 Thing?!? That is kind of crazy. That means only two more months until we hit the 1 year mark. How?!
Anyways, hope you are all having a wonderful April so far! Here is a peak into what ours is like…
11 Things with Allison
- I recently bought these Jockey Sport joggers from Costco and I’m obsessed! I’m super weird about waist bands but the waist band on these are so comfy and stretchy. I bought 3 pairs and have been living in them. Not to mention, they’re only $9.99!
- Last week we bought a new, bigger couch. We’ve had a smaller couch for the last 5 years and it’s been pretty uncomfortable & impossible to both lay on. Our new couch is bigger so both Matt and I can lay down. I never thought we’d be so happy about a couch but we are!
- Speaking of couch- our dog Neko has been allowed on all of our couches (for 9+ years). We are training him to not be on this one. It has actually worked! We bought him a big bed from Costco and he has been happy laying on that. Can’t believe we didn’t do this sooner!
- I was tired of the light gray rug we had in the living room too (I feel like everyone has a gray rug) so I switched it up to this red rug. I love it, it’s a different vibe! Now we just have to add curtains. Oh yeah and decide if we want to paint a lighter color or not.
- One of my all-time favorite shows is Seinfeld. Matt and I have been rewatching the episodes (for the 100th time) and this show seriously gets funnier!
- Matt and I walked around the lake today (about 4 miles) and both of our hands were so, so swollen! Is it the weather?! It kind of freaked us out!
- We have so much yard work to do. I’m not sure if it’s living on a lake or that our yard was neglected for so long before we bought it. Either way, it’s never ending I swear!
- The weather in Michigan this weekend was absolutely beautiful. Now it’s raining and it smells so good.
- If you saw my post this week, you know I’m obsessed with hair accessories. Especially these & these barrettes. They are perfect for spring and summer.
- Game of Thrones is back next Sunday (April 14th)…I’m so excited!
- Neko (our dog) hasn’t had a seizure since last month. It is the weirdest thing but I’m so, so happy he’s back to normal.
11 Things with Shannon
- I’m not one to really celebrate the start of a new month, but I was more than happy to celebrate when April finally rolled around. March was a rough one….to put it mildly.
- I am headed to Florida at the end of the month for a weekend with my sisters. We are celebrating my olders sisters birthday and I.Can.Not.Wait.
- Speaking of Florida…I went one time in 7th grade with my best friend. So this will be my second trip there. Which is weird because I feel like I’ve been there more than that. Lol.
- Brandon and I watched The Dirt on Netflix this weekend. It’s about Motley Crue. Those guys were insane. It was a good movie though…much better than the Ben Affleck one.
- We are supposed to hit 97 here in Phoenix this week. It is supposed to go back down to the 80s, but it’s just a reminder that summer is real close and I’m not excited about that.
- My gym is closing at the end of the month. I never in a million years thought I’d be upset about a gym closing, but I am. The closet gym is like 10 mins away which doesn’t sound like much, but that is 10 minutes less of sleep I get. I cried. Not lying.
- Brandon and I have been having Sunday morning breakfast together the past three weeks. Either going out or making it at home. It makes me excited for Sunday mornings.
- I used Allison’s spring cleaning tips this past weekend. Went to town on my bedroom and it felt so freaking good.
- I’m a Housewives fanatic. It’s my favorite. But Beverly Hills this season is horrid. Like so bad. We are over the dog storyline. I do love Denise Richards though!
- I am trying real hard to be more intentional about the clothes I am buying, but man it is so hard! I’ve done surprisingly well, but I feel myself slowly trying to cave. Ugh.
- When it comes to music, I’m pretty much country or rap. Right now, I’m in a country phase and can’t stop listening to Better off Gone and Whiskey Glasses.