It is finally October!
I feel like we’ve been talking about fall forever, but now it’s officially time to bust out all of the Halloween talks. Anyone else love decorating for this holiday?
Halloween and Christmas are really the only two holidays I get excited to decorate for. So once October hits I am beyond ready to start the decorating!
When it comes to holiday decorations I always like to add something new to my collection each year. However, I don’t like to spend a lot of money. The best time to buy holiday decor is after the holiday when it all goes on sale, but now that we have the wonderful world of Amazon, it’s quite easy to stock up on some affordable decor.
I’ve rounded up some of my Amazon Halloween Decor finds below. They are all under $25 and will be pieces to keep for years to come.
10 Amazon Halloween Decor Finds
- Throw pillows are always a great way to add some holiday decor into your livingroom. Amazon has a ton of options, but this October 31st one is my favorite.
- I shared these bats in my Favorite Finds last month. They are a very inexpensive way to make a big impact.
- A pose-n-stay skeleton is a must when it comes to decorating for Halloween! Set it up indoors or outdoors and switch it up throughout the month.
- Candles are another inexpensive way to decorate no matter the theme/holiday. I love these red ones for Halloween, but black ones would look great as well!
- I picked up a couple of skeleton hands that will be fun to display on the coffee table or bookshelves. This Amazon Halloween decor find comes in a 6 pack!
- This black candle stand is the perfect piece to add to a table with the red candles. Lighting always sets the mood.
- These spiderwebs, while a pain in the ass, are a fun and inexpensive way to decorate pretty much any space in your house.
- And to go along with the spider webs, you need some creepy, red-eyed spiders!
- Skeletons are always a go-to Halloween decoration for me. In fact, I bought a gold one a few years ago (probably like 8 years, lol) and leave it up all year round. Definitely needing to add a black one to the collection this year.
- I’ve been seeing these crows everywhere! They would be a great way to decorate house plants or bookcases throughout the house.